14 Aug Honda Cars Makati, Inc. holds the first round of 2019 HCMI Service Associates’ Skills and Knowledge Competition
Honda Cars Makati, Inc. (HCMI) recently held the first round of the 2019 HCMI Service Associates’ Skills and Knowledge Competition (HASKCOM) on May 26, 2019 at Honda Cars Makati. Selected service associates from the network of Ayala-owned Honda dealerships went head-to-head in various technical and theoretical challenges to test and showcase their knowledge and ability on vehicle diagnostics, component inspection, customer handling, accuracy, and quality of workmanship that need to be completed within a specific time frame.
2019 HASKCOM Round 1 winners with HCMI officers
Below are the winners of the first round of HASKCOM:
Service Advisor Category
- Champion – Julian Geoffrey Lim, Honda Cars Global City
- 1st Runner -up – Elijah Dave Villan, Honda Cars Makati
- 2nd Runner -up – Ben Clasara, Honda Cars Shaw
General Repair – Conventional Category
- Champion – Raymond Ranchez, Honda Cars Shaw
- 1st Runner -up – Philip Kelvin Rey Solis, Honda Cars Pasig
- 2nd Runner -up – Harold Evasco, Honda Cars Global City
Quick Pair Technician Category
- Champion – Zoren Balingasa and Mark Rellores, Honda Cars Global City
- 1st Runner -up – Morhell Lorilla and James Aldecoa, Honda Cars Pasig
- 2nd Runner -up – Carlo Crisostomo and Romel Cruzante, Honda Cars Manila Bay
Through this competition, HCMI promotes the competence of its people in vehicle servicing and customer handling. This is also a manifestation of the company’s commitment to support the continuous development of its people with its training programs in place and made even more exciting by this inter-branch competition that also demonstrates comradeship among Ayala-owned Honda dealerships.
Honda Cars Makati, Inc., with branches in Makati, Pasig, Alabang, Shaw, Global City, and Manila Bay, is a member of AC Automotive under AC Industrials.